Monday, April 22, 2013

Unraveling - Micalea Smeltzer

Micalea Smeltzer's Website: http://micaleasmeltzer.com/

I purchased this book a few days ago for $0.99 and I have to say it's one of the best purchases I have ever made! I absolutely fell in love with Katy and Jared's story. For both of them to go through such tragic things in life was breath taking.

When Katy and Jared first met in this story I knew that they were going to get together but actually reading it was the best part. Micalea Smeltzer showed true destiny at work during this book. I'd  have to say this is one of the best books I've read recently! I 100% recommend this book.

CAN'T WAIT FOR HOLDEN AND KARLIE'S STORY!!!


 
AMAZON BOOK DESCRIPTION
 
Katy Spencer's life feel apart two years ago. Since then; she's closed herself off. She's the shell of the person she use to be. The only person she trust is her best friend Rollo, but even he can't keep the nightmares away. Then she meets Jared. He's the first man she's been around since the event that she's not afraid of. He makes her heart race, not in fear, but in a fluttering that could become something meaningful.
 
Jared can tell that Katy is broken. He sees something in her eyes that he's often seen reflected in his own.
 
Pain.
 
Fear.
 
Self-loathing.
 
Jared is determined to get to know her.
 
He wants to solve the mystery of Katy Spencer.
 
He will... unravel her.
 
To read this unraveling story...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment