Saturday, April 13, 2013

SEND - Patty Blount

 
Patty Blount's Website: http://www.pattyblount.com/

SEND by Patty Blount had me so captured by the first page that I couldn't stop reading it until I was finished. The twist and turns throughout this book had me so intrigued that I never knew what was going to happen next. Patty Blount just has a way with words and she leaves you wanting more. This book not only captured my full attention but my full emotions too. I've cried from books before but never as much as I did when I read this story.

Dan is struggling with his past; trying to move on and let go. Yes he made mistakes but he is trying to fix them. No one really see's the real him until he meets someone that makes him feel alive and trapped all at the same time. Julie and Dan both struggle with making the people around them happy. Can the bond these two share deify all odds? You will NOT be disappointed in this read so I strongly suggest you checking this wonderful read out! :)


AMAZON BOOK DESCRIPTION
 
It's been five years since I clicked SEND.
Four years since I got out of JUVIE.
Three months since I changed my name.
Two minutes since I met Julie.
A second to change my life.
 
All Dan wants for his senior year is to be invisible. This is his last chance as a semi-normal life. Nobody here knows who he is. Or what he has done. But on his first day at school, instead of turning away like everyone else, Dan breaks up a fight. Because Dan knows what it's like to be terrorized by a bully-he used to be one.
 
Now the whole school thinks he's some kind of hero-except Julie. She looks at him like she knows he has a secret. Like she knows his real name isn't Daniel... 
 
TO READ THIS WONDERFULLY AMAZING READ...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment