Sunday, November 3, 2013

Secret Girlfriend - Bria Quinlan


Bria Quinlan's Website: http://briaquinlan.com/

I actually found this book a couple of days ago and thought it sounded like a fun read. I really enjoyed how the author brought the characters alive. I have to say that I was rooting for Luke the entire time I was reading. I was so happy with the outcome of the story and I can not wait to read the second book in the series coming soon!


AMAZON BOOK DESCRIPTION

Since her mom died, Amy Whalen's been invisible--but not in the cool, superpower kind of way. Overlooked at school and ignored at home, Amy holds tight to her few constants: running, painting, and her long-held crush on soccer god, Chris Kent. But as senior year nears, Chris doesn't just notice her, he needs her.

Amy will agree to almost anything to be with him.

Everything is great--sort of--until Luke Parker shows up for soccer tryouts and sees through every one of Amy's defenses. When Luke decides he wants Chris's spot on the team and wouldn't sneeze at the captain's jersey either their rivalry spins out of control.

It doesn't help that Luke also wants the girl Chris kept hidden all summer. AMY.

Link to Secret Girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment